25 Feb 2021
We have been informed by the Centre for Health Protection (CHP) that an individual confirmed with COVID-19 visited Kwun Tong – One Pacific Centre during 12nn to 3pm on 21 Feb 2021. As a precautionary measure to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our cardholders and staff, we will be closing from 26 Feb 2021, and reopening at the normal hours on 28 Feb 2021.
Would like to reassure you that during this temporary closure, the centre will undergo a thorough disinfection. We would also like to reassure everyone that our team and staff will be undergoing COVID-19 testing.
We continue to conduct temperature screening of all visitors to our centres, and cardholders must still complete a digital health declaration form prior to arrival. Please stay tuned for further information regarding the reopening of our centres.
In accordance with the latest announcement from the Hong Kong Government we will resume operations on 18 February 2021.
Kindly read our latest Health and Safety Guide to be fully prepared for you return to the gym.
Before You Come
- Pack and Bring your own…
Workout Attire, Boxing Gloves, Yoga Toppers, Heart Rate Monitors, Wraps.
We also encourage you to bring your own towel and plastic bags, to help keep hygiene standards at their highest.
- Be Responsible
Seek medical attention if you feel ill or are suffering from upper respiratory symptoms.
Complete the digital health declaration form prior to your arrival.
When checking in at reception through our system, please show the email confirmation of the submitted health declaration form to the front desk.
- Book Ahead
Class bookings via the mobile app will resume on 17 Feb from 6:00pm. Classes can be booked 46 hours in advance to facilitate the limited class capacity that we have enabled in accordance with HK government regulations. Unregistered walk-ins for group classes are currently not permitted, so we encourage you to download the app in order to make bookings in advance.
When You Arrive
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Get your temperature checked at the front-desk.
- Wear a face mask at all times when moving around the facilities, except to shower or drink.
While You Work Out
- We advise you to wear a face mask at all times when possible. Group class participants must wear a mask during the entire session.
- Maintain at least a 1.5m distance from others.
- Keep an eye on your Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) – don’t go above a 6 while exercising with a mask on.
- Avoid contact between water bottles and water dispenser.
- Wipe down equipment & machines after use.
After You Work Out
- Pack away your towels appropriately, preferably in a bag. Don’t leave any belongings in the changing room.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water thoroughly and regularly.
FURTHER HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- All employees active in the centres will have been tested negative for coronavirus, and will be wearing face masks/shield when engaging with others.
- Maximum capacity of group classes has been reduced. All group class participants are required to wear a mask and must keep at least 1.5m space between others. (Exercising in our Outdoor GX / Outdoor PT sessions will not require wearing a mask.)
- Cardio machines have a 1.5m space between or have a partition separating them.
- Alternate day-use lockers and showers have been restricted to provide extra distancing in the changing rooms.
- Lounge areas will have reduced seating capacity.
- Sauna and Steam rooms will remain closed until further notice.
RATE OF PERCEIVED EXERTION (RPE)
We also think you should check out our video guide to RPE and use it to adjust your intensity level if you’re returning to work out routines. We suggest starting at a low to moderate intensity, especially if you are wearing a mask during exercise.
Have a question?
If there is anything more that you wish to ask, please do not hesitate to leave a message on our website Contact Us Form or call our Customer Service hotline: 3106 3000 (Available 9am - 6pm daily). You can also send any service plan enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to respond as fast as possible. You can find the FAQ on our website for more info.
Thank you for your loyal support and understanding.Fitness First Hong Kong