CHOCOLATE FUDGE PROTEIN BROWNIES
Check out these amazing chocolate fudge brownies - they're not only super easy to make, but also pack a protein punch. Warning: they will disappear, fast.
29 Nov 2020
Ingredients (Makes 12 Brownies)
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops (20g)
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line an 8 x 8” square pan with greaseproof paper and coat sides with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and protein powder.
- Place 1 cup of the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Add the coconut sugar to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fold the almond flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, then cut into squares and serve.
Tag us in your pics if you try these out, especially if you create something new and original!