HOT CHOCOLATE PROTEIN DRINK
Grab some Hot Chocolate and your favourite chocolate flavoured Innermost Protein for a delicious and warming drink, and enjoy after a winter workout.
Ingredients (Makes 1 Mug)
- 2 scoops (20g) chocolate Innermost protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Add all ingredients into a small sauce pot.
- Bring up slowly to a medium heat, without letting it boil.
- Stir consistently for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into mug and enjoy!
Make 2 for you and a special someone after a particularly cold workout session and feel the energy and warmth return.