Get creative with your supplements and try mixing them into some new dishes - these protein pancakes are just the thing for a sunny post-morning workout to launch your day.
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 40g of Innermost protein powder (vanilla works well)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat up a frying pan and add the coconut oil.
- Pour mixture into the pan depending on your intended size.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes, until the edges start to golden.
- When the pancake is loose enough to slide around, flip it over and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your favourite fruit or syrup and enjoy!
When you've cooked your pancakes, you can store them in an air-tight container in the fridge for 5 days, and reheat them up easily in the microwave for 1-2 mins. They work great frozen too, just freeze each on a baking sheet and store in a re-usable bag. Frozen protein pancakes can be kept in your freezer for up to 3 months.