SAVOURY OATMEAL WITH FRIED EGG
An easy yet irresistible recipe for Oatmeal and Eggs to get in the post-workout nutrition you need.
23 Aug 2020
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cheese (Parmesan or Cheddar)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced cherry tomatoes (yellow and red)
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- Slice of lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Crushed nuts (any nuts will do)
- Soak oats in water with cheese. Microwave the mixture for between one and two minutes. Stir and leave aside.
- Fry egg.
- Cook bell pepper, tomatoes and onions until soft; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice over everything.
Protein, 18g; carbohydrate, 24g; fat, 12g (276 kcal)