One of the easiest recipes to make on the Fitness First Blog, the almonds and sesame seeds in our Toasted Muesli are flavourful and provide you with a good source of calcium .
Ingredients (Makes 20-25)
- 5 cups (500g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (100g) pepitas
- 3/4 cup (100g) sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup (100g) raw almonds
- 50ml filtered water
- 2 tablespoons (25g) sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon (5g) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Moisten the honey with the filtered water, then mix through ingredients.
- Spread on baking paper and toast in the oven at 120ºC until crisp.
- Store in an airtight container and it will keep for a couple of days.