Ingredients (Serves 6)
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (your choice, or almond, oat, coconut)
- ¼ cup instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut sugar (or other vegan granulated sugar)
- ¼ cup boiling water
- Divide milk between two 8- to 12-ounce glasses, and set aside.
- Whisk coffee and sugar together in a large bowl and pour in the boiling water.
- Beat with an electric mixer until thickened and very fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Divide the whipped coffee mixture between the 2 glasses.
- Stir before drinking to combine the milk and coffee.
Nutrition Per Serving (8 oz)
- 93 calories
- 1.5 g Total fat
- 105 mg Sodium
- 443 mg Potassium
- 18.2 g Carbohydrates
- 12g Sugar
- 1.6 g Protein
- 186 IU Vitamin A iu
- 1 mcg Folate
- 268 mg Calcium
- 1 mg Iron
- 33 mg Magnesium
Image and recipe sourced from eatingwell.com