We can’t wait to have you back and continuing your fitness journey with us. Our facilities teams are currently undertaking inspections and servicing procedures to ensure the safety of all our clubs.
MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING AND WATER SYSTEMS ASSESSMENT
Inspecting and testing incoming voltage and power outlets.
Cleaning air filters and servicing air-conditioning units.
Ensuring emergency life-saving systems are operational.
Ensuring water systems are flushed and sterilized, in compliance with local authority standards (including drinking fountains and showers).
FITNESS EQUIPMENT ASSESSMENT
Ensuring condition of floors, walls, ceilings, and doors are non-defective.
Ensuring fire extinguishers are operational, and emergency escape routes are clear.
Ensuring lockers, hair dryers, sound systems, TVs, and WiFi are operational.
Health & safety measures in effect
ALL VISITORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK UPON ENTERING AND EXITING THE FACILITIES
ALL VISITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A TEMPERATURE CHECK AND COMPLETE A HEALTH DECLARATION FORM UPON ENTRY
We have temporarily stopped supplying boxing gloves, boxing wraps, and heart-rate monitors. Please bring your own workout attire & water bottles.
We have provided hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, please use them as needed.
Please use our disinfecting stations to wipe down equipment before and after use.
We encourage you to bring a water bottle as we have disabled our drinking fountain. Please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser while refilling.
Seek medical assistance immediately if you feel unwell or have flu-like symptoms.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
Keep a safe distance from others on the gym floor; approx 1.5m
Maximum capacity of group exercise classes is 7 cardholders and 1 instructor (8 total)
Cardio machines have restricted access (a gap/partition between each)
Lounge areas have a reduced seating capacity
Sauna and Steam Rooms will remain closed until further notice
IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN TECHNICIANS, WE ARE WORKING CLOSELY WITH OUR PARTNERS SUCH AS LANDLORDS AND CONTRACTORS TO MANAGE the iNSPECTIONS AND SERVICING.
WHEN WILL THE CLUBS REOPEN?
In accordance with the latest announcement from the Hong Kong Government we resumed operations on 18 February 2021.
Can I Still Use My International Fitness Passport?
Following the World Health Organisation’s declaration on 11 March describing COVID-19 as a pandemic, we implemented a freeze on both in-bound and out-bound International Fitness Passport usage.
We apologise for the inconvenience and request your understanding as to our proactive stance; we look forward to advising when International Fitness Passport privileges can be restored.
WHY DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?In order to safeguard all our cardholders and staff, and to enable social responsibility, we are temporarily requiring all visitors to wear a face mask when inside the facilities and not drinking or showering. Please wear a mask in accordance with the HK government regulations.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE FOR WHEN YOU REOPEN?Before our club closures, we implemented precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all our cardholders, guests and staff alike. Across all our clubs, we:1. Increased the frequency of cleaning and wiping down of equipment and surfaces.2. Supplied additional hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial sprays for all visitors and guests to use.3. Implemented a mandatory health declaration form before entry.4. Implemented temperature checks – anyone recording a temperature above 37.5°C, or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, runny nose and sore throat will be declined entry.5. Began compulsory temperature checks for staff twice a day.6. Increased communications to staff and cardholders to educate them about the virus.7. Empowered our General Managers and club teams to monitor guests and cardholders, to politely ask anyone exhibiting flu-like symptoms to leave the premises and seek immediate medical attention.8. Advised staff to avoid physical contact with cardholders and guests as appropriate. Correction of movement and/or posture will be done verbally or through demonstrations.9. All employees will be wearing face masks and will wear a face shield when engaging with others.We have also implemented additional control measures to ensure sufficient social distancing, including a reduction in capacity of all Group Exercise classes and a restriction on alternate cardio machines. Class booking services are available via the Fitness First App.For the time being, we will temporarily stop supplying the following for personal hygiene purposes: Boxing gloves, Boxing wraps and Heart-rate monitors. Please also bring your own Workout Attire, Water bottles, Towels & Yoga Toppers.We encourage all cardholders to continue to observe good personal hygiene, maintain good gym etiquette and be socially responsible. It is a collective effort to keep yourself, your loved ones and everyone safe.
WILL THERE BE RESTRICTIONS / LIMITATIONS ON Cardholders ENTERING THE CLUB?
- Please wear a face mask at all times when moving around the facilities, except to shower or drink.
- We advise you to wear a face mask at all times when possible. Group class participants must wear a mask during the entire session.
- All visitors are required to have their temperature checked, and show confirmation of the completed digital health declaration form upon check-in at reception.
- Maximum capacity of group classes has been reduced, and participants are required to wear a mask and must keep at least 1.5m space between others. (Exercising in our Outdoor GX / Outdoor PT sessions do not require wearing a mask.)
- All employees active in the centres will have been tested negative for coronavirus, and will be wearing face masks/shield when engaging with others.
- We have temporarily stopped supplying boxing gloves, boxing wraps, and heart-rate monitors, so please bring your own. Please also consider bringing your own towel and plastic bags to help us maintain the highest standard of hygiene.
- We have provided several hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, so please use them as needed. Please use our disinfection stations to help wipe down equipment before and after use.
Responsible Social Distancing
- Keep a safe distance from others on the gym floor; at least 1.5m.
- We encourage you to bring a water bottle as we have disabled our drinking fountain. Please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser when refilling.
- All cardio machines will have a 1.5m space between or have a partition separating them.
- Some day-use lockers have been restricted to provide extra distancing in the changing rooms.
- Lounge areas have reduced seating capacity.
- Sauna and Steam rooms remain closed until further notice.
ARE YOU controlling THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GYM AREA AND STUDIOS?Maximum capacity for all centres are under control based on total size of the gym floor.
We have also placed restrictions on some machines to enable space between them.
We encourage all visitors to practice social distancing and stay at least 1.5m apart from others.
Do I Need to Submit a HEALTH DECLARATION FORM?
You can click here to find the health declaration form. Please submit it before your arrival so ensure your check in is smooth.