To ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone, please adhere to these guidelines:
HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask upon entering and exiting the facilities.
- All visitors are required to have a temperature check and complete a health declaration form upon entry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- We have temporarily stopped supplying boxing gloves,boxing wraps, and heart-rate monitors.
- There are several hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, please use them as needed.
- All fitness equipment and machines are thoroughly cleaned every day.
- We encourage you to bring a water bottle as we have disabled our drinking fountain.
- Please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser when refilling.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES
- Keep a safe distance from others on the gym floor; approximately 1.5m.
- Maximum capacity of group exercise classes varies from class to class, so please book ahead via our new Fitness First App or call to check.
- Some day-use lockers have been restricted to provide extra distancing in the changing rooms.
- Lounge areas have reduced seating capacity.
- Sauna and Steam rooms remain closed until further notice.
WHEN WILL THE CLUBS REOPEN?We resumed operations in all clubs on Friday 8 May 2020 at the usual opening times.
CAN I STILL ACCESS MULTIPLE CLUBS?
Fitness First Passport cardholders are able to access all clubs applicable to their service plan.
Can I Still Use My International Fitness Passport?
Following the World Health Organisation’s declaration on 11 March describing COVID-19 as a pandemic, we implemented a freeze on both in-bound and out-bound International Fitness Passport usage.
We apologise for the inconvenience and request your understanding as to our proactive stance; we look forward to advising when International Fitness Passport privileges can be restored
WHY DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK?In order to safeguard all our cardholders and staff, and to enable social responsibility, we are temporarily requiring all visitors to wear a face mask when in the club and not exercising. Please wear a mask before and after exercising, and before arriving and exiting the club.
WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE FOR WHEN YOU REOPEN?
WILL THERE BE RESTRICTIONS / LIMITATIONS ON Cardholders ENTERING THE CLUB?
All Visitors are required to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the facilities.
Upon entry, all visitors must complete and fulfill a health declaration form at the front desk.
ARE YOU controlling THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE IN THE GYM AREA AND STUDIOS?Our Group Exercise Class capacity has been reduced. We have also placed restrictions on some machines to enable space between them. We encourage all visitors to practice social distancing as best as they can.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE HEALTH DECLARATION FORM?
All visitors who enter must complete a health declaration form, you will be able to collect and submit this at the front desk