Is this app only for cardholders, or can non-cardholders (guests) use it too?
This app is for cardholders and non-cardholders (guests).
What is the Fitness First Mobile App?
This mobile app allows cardholders and guests to book and/or buy classes and search available timetables in real time. Users can also track and manage booked classes on the app.
The app also has other features for cardholders such as the rewarding of badges and challenges.
Do I need to pay for the app?
No, the app is free for cardholders and guests. For your safety and protection, please follow these mandatory steps when you visit your centre.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
What do I need to do to access the centres?
1. Before your visit
- Book your spot for your preferred group exercise class (subject to availability).
- Complete and submit the health declaration form online.
2. During your visit
Please observe the following guidelines:
- Sanitize your hands upon entry and exit.
- Get your temperature checked at the front-desk and show the email confirmation of the completed health declaration form.
Wear a face mask at all times in the facilities unless physically exercising, drinking or showering.
Maintain at least a 1.5m distance from others whenever possible.
Keep an eye on your RPE – don’t go above a 6 while exercising with a mask on.
Avoid contact between water bottles and water dispenser.
Wipe down equipment & machines after use.
Pack away your towels appropriately, preferably in a plastic bag. Don’t leave any belongings in the changing room.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water thoroughly and regularly.
During this period, can non-cardholders use the app to purchase classes?
In order to continue to mitigate the health risks surrounding Covid-19 and to observe sufficient social distancing, we regret to inform you that classes are cardholders-only at this time.
I can’t seem to book any classes via the app as they fill up quite quickly. Why is that so?
In order to continue to mitigate the health risks surrounding Covid-19 and to observe sufficient social distancing in line with government regulations, we have reduced group class capacity.
Gym Floor Access
To access the gym from 1st April 2021, cardholders may book a time slot via the Mobile app by selecting 'GYM FLOOR ACCESS' from the home screen.*
(GX & PC bookings automatically count as a Gym Access booking.)
Gym Floor Access slots are released on the app at 8am 2 days prior, and are available in 30 minute intervals.
Are all classes available for booking via the app?
Some classes are exclusively for cardholders.
For those classes you are interested in, just click on the “Interested” button to save the class schedule into your calendar as a reminder. This action does not guarantee you a spot in the class. You still need to walk-in to the class to secure a spot for yourself on a first come, first served basis.
How do I start booking my spot through the app?
Please follow these steps:
- Sign in by entering your email address (For cardholders, please use the email provided when you registered for your service plan), create your own password (for first time login only) and select your country.
- Non-cardholders will need to fill up their details to register.
- Click on Class Topic and search for one of our classes scheduled and click on the "Book" button.
- Non- cardholders will need to proceed with payment.
- Your class is now booked.
How far in advance can I view the class timetable?
Users are able to view the timetable information 14 days in advance.
How far in advance can I book a spot in a class?
Classes are released daily at 8am 2 days in advance.
How do I waitlist for a booking?
On the timetable, select the preferred class you want to book > tap on Register on waitlist if the class is fully booked.
Waitlist booking rule
- ●You can start to waitlist yourself as soon as the class is available within 46hrs if the class is fully booked.
- ●You can waitlist up till 60 minutes before the class starts. The waitlist window closes once we reach 60 minutes before the class starts.
Cancellation and penalties
How do I cancel my bookings?
On the Home screen click on Bookings > Upcoming > Click on the booked session you want to cancel > Click on 'Cancel booking'.
For cardholders- group fitness classes
- No penalty imposed on cancellations made more than2 hours before the class starts.
- For cancellations made less than 2 hours before the session starts;
- Users who cancel their bookings less than 2 hours before the session starts3 times within a 30-day period will incur a penalty, namely a7-day suspensionof their booking privileges.
How do I cancel my bookings if I am booked into a session from the waitlist?
On the Home screen click on Bookings > Upcoming > Click on the class you want to cancel > Click on 'Cancel booking'.
For cardholders - group fitness classes
- No penalty imposed on cancellations made more than5 minutes before the class starts.
- For cancellations made less than 5 minutes before the session starts,
- Users who cancel their bookings less than 5 minutes before the session starts3 times within a 30-day period will incur a penalty, namely a7-day suspension of their booking privileges.
For paid classes (guest and cardholders)
If you are a paying guest or cardholder going to a higher tier club:
- Class booking cancellation done more than2 hours before the session starts - you will be fully refunded minus an admin fee.
- Class booking cancellation done less than2 hours before the session starts -no refund.
*Note that generally it takes 2-4 weeks to process a refund.
Can I attend a class if I haven’t booked a spot?
You may try for a walk-in group exercise class registration. In-club registration opens 20 minutes before a class starts, our staff will start releasing spots 5 minutes before the class, subject to availability.
Can I book a spot for a friend?
You are only able to book a spot for yourself. If your friend or family member would like to purchase a class, they will need to download the app and register on the app before they can proceed to buy the class access. Note that access to classes slots will be available only based on first come, first served basis (subject to walk in capacity allocated per class).
Where can I view my bookings
In the Home screen, click on Bookings in the bar at the bottom. This will take you to your upcoming and past bookings.
How soon should I arrive before the scheduled class session starts?
Class check-in opens at reception 90 minutes prior to class session and closes 5 minutes before the session starts.If I have booked a class on the app, do I still need to register in person?You need to show confirmation of your booking at the front desk to receive the class pass. Hand the pass to the instructor when the class starts, but please note late registration for class passes will be not be accepted, and for security reasons, we reserve the right to refuse any latecomers.
Can I purchase a daily pass for my friend or family member?
You are only able to purchase daily passes for yourself. If your friend or family member would like to purchase a daily pass they will need to download the app and register on the app before they can proceed to buy the daily pass. Note that access to classes will be available only based on first come, first served basis (subject to walk in capacity allocated per class).
Challenges & Achievements
I just completed an achievement but I didn’t get the badge.
Achievements are automatically calculated online and can take up to 15 minutes to be awarded. If after fifteen minutes you still haven’t received your achievement, please contact the front house team.
What kind of challenges can I take part in through the app?
We will post new challenges in the app from time to time, so watch out for it.
Can I take part in more than one challenge at a time?
Yes, you can.
Can I invite my friend who is a non-cardholder to participate in the challenge? Can non-cardholders take part in the challenges?
Challenges are open to cardholders only.
What data does the app collect, and how will it be used?
We and/or our third-party service providers may collect information about your location when you use or access the App. The location data we collect varies in degree and is dependent upon data from your device through settings you activate on your device; or other location sources such as IP address. You may disable the collection and use of your location data through your browser, operating system, or device-level settings.
Do I get any notification from the app?
Yes. Please enable the "Notification" setting in your phone to allow notifications to come through.
Fitness First reserve the right to alter any of the clauses contained herein in compliance with local legislation, to meet its global policy requirements, and for any other purpose deemed necessary by the Company.
Plan your next workout
Be ahead of the game with our class schedule at your fingertips. You can search your favorite classes by class time, location, who’s teaching and save in your calendar.