In accordance with the latest announcement from the Hong Kong Government on 30 Nov 2020, we are updating our social distancing measures. Please take a moment to go through our latest health and safety regulations:
- All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask at all times inside the facilities except when drinking or showering
- All Group Exercise Classes will be suspended for 2 weeks (2 – 15 Dec), and all booked classes will be cancelled.
- 1-on-1 Personal Coaching sessions are still available.
Please note our continued health and safety measures:
- All visitors and staff are required to have their temperature checked and show confirmation of the completed digital health declaration form upon entry.
- We have temporarily stopped supplying boxing gloves, boxing wraps, and heart-rate monitors, so please bring your own. Please also consider bringing your own towel and plastic bags to help us maintain the highest standard of hygiene.
- We have provided several hand sanitising stations throughout our facilities, so please use them as needed.
- Please use our disinfection stations to help wipe down equipment before and after use.
- We encourage you to bring a water bottle as we have disabled our drinking fountain. Please avoid contact between your water bottle and water dispenser when refilling.
- Keep a safe distance from others, at least 1.5m.
- All cardio machines have a 1.5m space between or have a partition separating them.
- Some day-use lockers have been restricted to provide extra distancing in the changing rooms.
- Lounge areas will have reduced seating capacity.
- Sauna and Steam rooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The Sheraton swimming pool will be closed during this period.
Digital Health Declaration Form – https://forms.gle/KgDeuYKah5k1mQmU9
If you have any enquiries, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or call hotline: 3106 3000 (Available 9am - 6pm daily).