To work within a team environment, the objective being the delivery of safe, effective and enjoyable group exercise classes. The role will require the individual to work independently as well as a team player.
Working within a team environment, you will be enabling the club’s members to achieve their fitness goals.
- • Ability to maximize the reputation of excellent Group Exercise experiences for our members
• Ability to increase the number of people attending group exercise classes throughout Fitness First
• Ability to create FUN for members and staff Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional and well groomed in appearance.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Computer literate with a strong numerate ability.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Possess appropriate internationally recognized Fitness Qualifications relevant Group Exercise
want to join us?
STEP 1:GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3:GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.